Mario scene creater Mario scene creater

not a cool concept

assy assness. a bunch of grabbed sprites and some retard-level actionscript start/stop drag.

and it's spelled creatOr you idiot.

Peaceplane Peaceplane

Game Screen is confining

I feel like i'm spelunking when i play this. Oh well, it satisfies my need to kill toaster-copters.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Nice game, but highscores never work

next time pick a server that ain't ass for hosting your high scores.

FlashChat (IRC) FlashChat (IRC)

Cool Application -- UI looks like ASS

dude, where did you steal those buttons from? apparently you didn't all steal them from the same place because they look hideous together.

send me an email if you want a decent UI for your application. it could really use some graphic designer love

mac5 responds:

Alright, sp33m. Thanks for the first part of your review (The part that says "Cool application"), but accusing me of stealing buttons is just lame. I can deal with the fact that they don't look so good together, but I'd rather if people wouldn't accuse me with absolutely no evidence of my supposed actions. Everything here was created by me. I got the idea from another flash client, but I started this one from scratch.

Thanks for the support and ideas, I will keep them in mind.

~mac5

Quantum Foam Quantum Foam

Cuteness doesn't overcome Boringness

So you take an obscure physics reference, make a flat 1-gag "game" out of it ... the result is nicely bundled suckiness.

You got good programming and graphic design skillz, but your game design skills are sorely lacking.

Zelda: The Sacred Passage Zelda: The Sacred Passage

great until the ending

funny stuff: "i should have paid more attention during that cutscene" rings hauntingly true.

COKEHEAD 2 COKEHEAD 2

Weird Shit, Bro

I guess you have to be sniffing some serious glue to understand WTF is going on here. Very creepy and disturbing, in a good way.

There are a few issues that I don't understand -- for instance, after you sniff lines of cocaine, why are they still there? The cocaine-o-meter is pretty silly in that visually full doesn't mean full. And then the font you used on the final mission in the countdown box is poorly aligned and ... well it's times new roman. maybe you forgot to embed that one.

A few little tweaks could make this game perfect.

Angry Hillbillys:TMS&amp;lt;demo Angry Hillbillys:TMS<demo

Awesome work

note: You spelled "desperation" wrong in the title instructions. Very well done, though. Look forward to playing the full game.

Boyfriend Killer V1 Boyfriend Killer V1

Lucky Bastard

The art and style is horrible, the filesize is a travesty, HOWEVER, I got a real good laugh out of this one. The only thing that saved you was actually being funny. Of course, you probably offended half the people on NewGrounds because they are virgin nerd cyberstalkers.

Mini-Putt 2 Mini-Putt 2

Well Done

Apprently Flamerz, the last reviewer, doesn't know how to aim or how to click the icon of the speaker with the red line through it -- which means "turn off BGM" for those of you who are using a computer for the first time.