Baby Mario's Adventures 2 Baby Mario's Adventures 2

sucks ass

how in god's name is this piece of shit averaging a 3.5?

the art is pathetic considering it's all copied

the animation is horrible -- check out how yoshi turns around -- "look mom, i can use the scaling tool!"

and the humor is totally juvenille.

"oh boy, yoshi just called baby mario micropenis" ... yawn

Medical Marijuana Medical Marijuana

Shit propaganda

Hey, I like pot. A lot. But even stoned out of my gourd your movie still blows shaved donkey cunt.

Tales of the Exhstd Stdnt Tales of the Exhstd Stdnt

Great Art, Crappy Storytelling

Style was awesome, animation smooth and painstaking, but the story itself was way too lame for such talent, and the pacing of the story was extremely boorish.

A Plate of Butter A Plate of Butter

Cool art, horrible sound

If you hate your voice that much, use text-to-speech synthesis. Hiding your crappy voice under layers of effects just makes it sound bleary and obnoxious.

Couldn't watch the whole thing cuz the voiceovers sucked so hard.

Artboycat responds:

I'm sorry that you hated the voice acting and sounds so much but I don't think it was my intention to hide my "crappy voice". My use of effects was to get a certain idea across not to mask anything. I personally did not enjoy the quality of sound that I used in the animation but its the best I could do with the technology I have. I have great intentions to improve upon this in future episodes but for now it is what it is. If you personally do not like the sound of my voice, I really can't help you with that! I think thats more of a subjective opinion then an objective view of what I am trying to achieve in the animation.

Reached Moon Reached Moon

Four months and you can't even spell in the intro

Why is there a flying green rake head on the grass in the beginning?

BunnyFlop BunnyFlop

I want the 60 seconds of my life back

Boring, pointless drivel

Didi and Gogo Didi and Gogo

Excellent

Great use of color, Great Sound Effects -- Cool Stuff. My only complaint is the voice acting sounds like it could benefit from better recording equipment / a sound studio.

Internal Fires 8 Internal Fires 8

Bizarre

what kind of drugs are you taking for this storyline to make sense? i'm guessing some serious glue huffage.

csscblackbelt2000 responds:

Storyline? Who said anything about a storyline. You must be new to Internal Fires. Yet, you still gave an acceptable review rating and I thank you for that. If you want to understand this series, you have to watch the series. What you are doing is eating an apple starting on the inside and working your way out.

I am sorry to inform you that you are incorrect; I am not taking any drugs.

Humanity Humanity

Nicely Done

Glad to see something of value when trolling tonight.

The Mourner The Mourner

Hopefully this will be your LAST flash animation

100% ghey